[Full Tutorial💻] Install Windows XP on Android
Install Windows XP On Android
Yo Guys, Yes… In this Tutorial, I’m gonna tell or show you How to and How can you “Install Windows XP on Android” Device.
First of all, I want to tell you something about my experience of this is very laggy and there no sense made of installing the Windows on Android It takes 3-4 hours to Install and You will face only lag and lag but yes, you can prove your friends and others that Your Android Phone can actually run Windows on Android. So still, if you wanted to Install then follow the steps written below.
So, Start With The Main & Important Question Which Everyone Asked Me.
Q: Can We Play Pc Games On This?
◾ No, You Can’t Play Pc Games On This.
Q: Can We Use Ms-Office or Do Official Works on it?
◾ No, You Cannot Use Ms-Office or Do Offical Works on it.
Q: So Why You Need To Install Windows XP On Your Android Device?
◾ It’s Just A Example or A Experiment Which Claim That We Can Use / Install Windows OS On Our Android Device.
Watch This Video, In This Video, I’m Showing You How To Install The Windows On Your Android Device. The minimum requirements to Install The Windows or Use The Windows On Android Device Is :
◾ At least 2GB Ram
◾ 16 GB Internal Storage
◾ Quad Core 1.3Ghz
◾ KitKat 4.4
◾ Need Free Space on Device At least 5GB
You Need To Download These Files :
◾ Download Limbo Pc Emulator
◾ Download BlankDisk.zip
After Downloaded These Three Files You Need To Do This Follow The Steps:
1. Open Limbo Pc Emulator Now Set The Setting Same as Given In The Video.
2. Select The Ram as 512 MB
3. Now Extract The BlankDisk.zip Using Rar or Z achiever App.
4. After Extracted Rename The file name using File Manager “BlankDisk” to “BlankDisk.img“
5. Now Select The HardDrive A Choose Open And Locate The “BlankDisk.img” Where You Extracted.
6. Now Select CD-Rom And Choose Open Now Locate The “WinLite.iso“
7. After all, Go And Press The ▶ (Start Button)
8. Now The Setup is Loading Install The Windows XP on Your Android Device.
Some Important Comment Which I Noticed By Every Viewer:
1. After Clicking on ▶ (Start Button) My Limbo Emulator Was crashed!
◾ It’s Only Happen When Your Device Have not Enough Ram Select it Minimum 256 MB (But I Recommend 512 MB)
2. Will Its Wipe My Data on My Device?
◾ No… It’s Wipe The BlankDisk.img Which is a Virtual Storage of 2GB.
So that’s For Today Guys Hope You Like It.
Thanks For Reading or If have Any Problem Write In the Comment Section.
have a nice day…
For more Tutorials: