Install Windows 98 Android
Yes, You can Install Windows 98 on Android. it is possible using Limbo PC Emulator and Bochs App. This Process takes up to one-two hours to complete the installing. Here are the requirements for the devices.
◾ 2GB RAM
◾ Need 2GB Free Space
◾ Quad Core 1.3 GHz
◾ at least KitKat 4.4 or Up
You Need To Download These Files:
Install Windows 98 on Android
1. Now Open Limob Pc Emulator App and Tap on Load Machine: None to New (Give a Name of your Machine e.g. Win 98).
3. Set the Setting Same as Shown in the Video or Just Follow here.
4. Set CPU Cores: 4
5. Ram Memory (MB): 256
6. Now Select Hard Disk A: Select the Extracted “Blank Disk” file.
7. CDROM: Select the “Win 98.iso” file.
8. Choose User Interface: SDL
9. After all Go and Press the ▶ (Start Button)
10. Now Select the Boot From CD – ROM option and Complete the Installation Process of Windows 98.
Q: How Do I Select the Options for Installation Process?
◾ Use Arrow key which you get in Multiling OKeyboard or Hacker Keyboard from Play Store.
Check out: Others tutorials on Install Windows on Android
That’s for Today… If you have any queries then comment below.
have a good day.