[Full Tutorial💻] Install Windows 98 On Android
Install Windows 98 Android
Yes, You can Install Windows 98 on Android. it is possible using Limbo PC Emulator and Bochs App. This Process takes up to one-two hours to complete the installing. Here are the requirements for the devices.
◾ 2GB RAM
◾ Need 2GB Free Space
◾ Quad Core 1.3 GHz
◾ at least KitKat 4.4 or Up
You Need To Download These Files:
After Downloaded these Three Files. Now, Extract the BlankDisk.zip file using Zarchiver (After Extracted It Size Become 1.6GB) then Follow These Steps:
Install Windows 98 on Android
1. Now Open Limob Pc Emulator App and Tap on Load Machine: None to New (Give a Name of your Machine e.g. Win 98).
3. Set the Setting Same as Shown in the Video or Just Follow here.
4. Set CPU Cores: 4
5. Ram Memory (MB): 256
6. Now Select Hard Disk A: Select the Extracted “Blank Disk” file.
7. CDROM: Select the “Win 98.iso” file.
8. Choose User Interface: SDL
9. After all Go and Press the ▶ (Start Button)
10. Now Select the Boot From CD – ROM option and Complete the Installation Process of Windows 98.
Q: How Do I Select the Options for Installation Process?
◾ Use Arrow key which you get in Multiling OKeyboard or Hacker Keyboard from Play Store.
Check out: Others tutorials on Install Windows on Android
That’s for Today… If you have any queries then comment below.
have a good day.