[Full Tutorial💻] Install Parrot OS On Android
Parrot OS On Android
Hey, Today I’m going to tell you about How you can Install Parrot OS on Android. Parrot Os is the most popular and wide used for Hacking. It works similar to the Kali Linux and it also currently competitive with the Kali Right Now. You need good Hardware specs for using the Kali Linux but on Parrot, it runs on very fewer Hardware specs and gives you the faster response on your task. So, Lets Start…
You need these minimum Requirments to Install it:
◾ At least 1 GB RAM
◾ 2 GB Free Space on Your Phone Storage
◾ Android OS up to 5.0 Lollipop
◾ Need to spend time 30 minute
These Three Apps are Needed to be Installed on Your Phone:
Now, Follow the steps of installing the Parrot OS on Android
1. Open the Termux app and Update the Installed Packages by typing the command:
2. Upgrade the Previous Installed Packages typing the command and Press Y if ask:
3. Now, Open the AnLinux app Choose your distro Parrot Security OS in app
4. You’ll see a Copy button there… Click on it.
5. Now, After Copied Click on the Launch button.
6. It will Open You the Termux app Paste the Copied command there then hit Enter.
7. Now, wait until the installation Finish.
8. Launch the Parrot OS using the command:
Here You have Done the Installation In Parrot OS.
Install the Desktop Environment In Parrot OS
So, you can easy to use the GUI version of Parrot OS…
- First of all, You have to Open the AnLinux app and then click on Menu.
- Click on Desktop Environment
- Choose your Distro: Parrot Security OS
- Now Choose the Desktop Environment: Xfce4 (Recommended)
- Click on Copy and Paste the command in Termux app while you are running the Parrot OS.
- After type: Y and hit Enter (if ask)
- wait until the Downloading gets Finish (takes 15 to 20min)
- After Finish it will ask You for the Keyword Layout Just Press 1 and hit Enter (for English US)
- Now, It will tell you to create a password choose your Password (You won’t be able to see the password)
- It will tell you to Verify Just Re-type the Password and hit Enter
- All set… Just launch the VNC Viewer app and add a New Connection.
- In Address type: localhost:5901
- In Name Choose any random name of your Connection label and Create
- After Created Click on it. Now, it will ask you for the Password
- Type the Password which you have chosen before and hit OK
That’s it for today… If you have any questions and queries just ask them in the comment below.
Note: If it won’t ask you to choose Keyboard Layout or Password then you have to reinstall the Termux app and Follow the installation process again.
Q1: I cant able to Install Desktop Environment and getting Error like this:
/usr/local/bin/vncserver-start: line 4: vncserver: command not found
proot error: '/usr/bin/env' not found (root = /data/data/com.termux/files/home/parrot-fs, cwd = /root, $PATH=(null))
fatal error: see `proot --help`
A: Just uninstall the Termux app and re-install it again repeat the whole process again.
Q2: I can’t able to install any packages or updates in Parrot OS getting Error like this:
Error were encountered while processing:
A: A package is blocking from installing the updates Just run the command:
apt-get purge udisks2
For more Tutorials: