GTA SA Redux Graphics Mod APK + DATA + OBB Android
GTA SA Graphics MOD
GTA SA Graphics Mod with realistic real-world experience. if you know that there was a redux graphics mod for GTA V. it looks wonderful and too amazing but this GTA SA Graphics Mod, not same makes your GTA SA Graphics as a real-world but you can experience the magic of this Mod.
The modder of this graphics mod is Modding Guruji from YouTube Channel with 300K+ Subscriber. If you are a GTA San Andreas Lover then Go and Subscribe him because he always uploads a video on GTA SA Mods.
What will you get in this MOD?
There were many new things added in this mod like.
- 75+ New cars(including all my premium packs)
- New Car and Bike sounds
- 10+ New Bikes (all bikes has been replaced)
- New Trucks and Trailers
- 7 Types of Road in the city
- New Sidewalk
- HD 4K (4096×4096) Skybox (No Mountain)
- New SUV’s
- Transparent Menu Buttons
- New Ped animations
- 3D Radar
- New City Textures
- Real-time Reflections
- UNLIMITED Car Nitro (if you use skybox HD RE-EDIT timecyc Bright)
- BSOR Insanity Vegetation (Palm)
- Real shadows
- Working headlights and Taillights of all cars
- HD Trees And Textures!
- Retex City Works on GTA SA LITE
- Real-Time Reflection
Now you can also take a Ride-on Bus!
How To Install This Mod?
1. Download the Graphics Mod Pack from the link given below and Extracts it using the ZArchiver.
2. Copy the com.rockstargames.gtasa folder from the extracted package
3. Now paste it into the Android/ data/ com.rockstargames.gtasa.
if it says to overwrite the file then yes overwrite it.
4. Now open any file explorer or ES File Explorer app then go to the folder Android/ data/ com.rockstargames.gtasa/ files/ texdb/ gta3/
You’ll find these three files which you have to rename them
Now rename these three files with your GPU extension.
For ADRENO: dxt
For Mali: etc
For Power VR: pvr
If you still didn’t understand what to do just comment below.
Download GTA SA Graphics Mod APK + DATA Android
- required 5.0 or Up
- version – no version specify
- mode – offline