Google Chrome Extension Android
Google Chrome web store has many of chrome extension which is very useful and helpful for us in our working days. but those all extensions are working on PC. there was no any official app or announcement from Google to run these extension on Android devices. So, take a look at here what I have found for you. I have shown you here how to use the chrome extension on android. It cannot run the all extension which available on chrome web store page. But it can run 50% of extensions of chrome web store.
1. Can be used or Install Google Chrome Extension on Android?
Yeah, you can use Google Chrome Extension on your android device. Install Google Chrome Extension on Android. i.e TubeBuddy, Grammarly, VidIQ, Price Tracker, etc.
2. How To Install Google Chrome Extension on Android?
Let’s follow these steps…
3. Search the Extension which you want to use on your android.
4. Click on Add to Chrome button.
5. That’s it… Now, you can to use the chrome extension on your android.
Note:- The chrome extension work only with Request Desktop site mode. So, Enable the option “Go to Full Site” from the menu.
3. How can I access the Extension After Installation?
Let’s take an example of:
Install TubeBuddy on Android
1. Go To the Chrome web store page.
2. Find “TubeBuddy for YouTube”.
3. Click on Add to Chrome button.
4. A Popup will appear that says “Add TubeBuddy for YouTube”. Click on ADD EXTENSION.
5. That’s it… Now, Access the Extension from the menu. Select “Extension” option.
Note:- Here, I have taken an example of TubeBuddy this means not that all Extensions of Chrome web store are working.