FunimationNow Mod APK (Ad-Free, Subscribed) v2.5 Android
Download FunimationNow APK Mod for Android. It is an anime app where you can watch your favorite Japanese animes on your language. You can watch anime anywhere, anytime.
You have unlimited access to all anime shows and English dubbed shows with their subtitles. It helps you to understand the audio and stories. The app is available to access only in some selected region like the U.S, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
In this Mod APK, You will see there’s no advertisement while playing the videos or while using the app. The app also supports Android TV, Fire Stick, Amazon Fire TV, and etc. Use random email to log in and After the end of the Trial clear the app data from App Manager, then do the same process again.
- Unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows
- Watch HD shows, movies, OVAs, and extras completely Ad-free
- The latest simulcast shows, as well as our huge library of anime classics
- Exclusive English dubs within weeks of their Japanese broadcast
- Support original Japanese creators by getting your anime from an official source
- Advanced Search to find and filter shows easily
- Marathoning/ Auto-play next episode
- +/- 10sec skip
- Queue sync
- Episode progress sync across devices
- Chromecast features
- Ads Removed (No Ads)
- Analytics disabled
- Ads during video-play disabled
How to Download and Install FunimationNow APK on Android TV?
- Download Mod APK file from the link given below
- After Downloaded, Install the APK
- Open the App and Sign-up to Start Free Trial by using random email
- If its redirect to the Payment page! Press the back button and start using the app without any charge.
- If the free trial expired! Clear the app data and Do the same process again
- That’s it… Enjoy
Note: Use any Random Email to Sign-up and Skip the Payment page. Go back and start watching your favorite shows.
Download FunimationNow Mod APK Android
|Developer||Funimation Productions, LTD|
|Last Updated||04 December 2019|